
So... this is me and I am in Canada. rsrs Can you realize? haha
Beyond this, I was in a boat cruise party. Really really funny.
Today is friday and I'm a little bit tired. Everyday I've been doing something.
Classes were good and I got better in Grammar and keep on the same way in Marketing. We are developing a Mkt project about Energy drink... pretty nice!
I think on Monday I'll post greats pictures from the weekend. Hope so... hehe
See ya people! Igor!!:)
Bem, esse sou eu e estou no Canada. rsrs Voce percebe? haha
Alem disso, eu estou numa festa dentro de um barco. Muito, muito legal.
Hoje eh sexta e estou um pouco cansado. Todos os dias tenho feito algo. As aulas estao boas e eu melhorei em Gramatica e continuo da mesma forma em Marketing. Estamos desenvolvendo um projeto de marketing sobre Energy Drinks, bem legal. Acho que Segunda postarei fotos bem legais do fim de semana. Espero... hehe
Ate mais pessoal! Igor!!:)

Um comentário:
eeee vidinha mais ou menos ein..hahaha
abxx
Marcos
Postar um comentário