terça-feira, 15 de julho de 2008

Helloooo / Olaaaa

Hello everybody...
This is the third time that I am trying to write you, but in the end of the message, erase itself and I don`t know why neighter how.

I am ok... everything is like you imagine... No, sorry... more than you can imagine. I am surprised with the city. It's really nice.
I will write you more in another opotunity, 'cause I've gotta go to the class. By the way, I'm really surprised with myself. Yesterday new students made lots of tests... There are 10 levels in the school and I took the 8th one. Then, I will have Marketing classes in the morning and afternoon Grammar and comunication. Very good choices, isn't it?

That's it. I'll try to send news from here a.s.a.p.
Missing you everybody,

Igor!!:)

Ola pessoal,
Esta e a terceira vez que estou tentando escrever para voces, mas no fim da mensagem ela apaga, nao sei porque nem como.
Estou bem. Tudo aqui e como voce imagina. Nao desculpe, melhor do que voce imagina. Estou surpreso com a cidade. E muito legal.

Em outra opotunidade escreverei mais. Agora tenho que ir para a aula. Alias, ontem os novos alunos fizeram testes e eu fiquei surpreso comigo mesmo. Na escola tem 10 niveis e eu peguei o oitavo. Entao terei aulas de marketing pelas manhas e as tardes gramatica e comunicacao em ingles. Boas escolhas nao?

Bem, assim que possivel escreverei mais.
Saudades,

Igor!!:)

Nenhum comentário: