
Hi there!
I think that today is absolutely common going to another country. But it's one of my dreams. When I was child I used to ask my mom the translation of many words in English. When I got the first job, I immediately went to a English school and I´ve began studying English.
So, the time went by and now I´m here... really really anxious to arrive in Canada! I am sure that will be a unique experience. Calm down... I will try translate everything, ok? I´m typing in English just because I want practicing since now and I´m sure I will meet friends there and they will understand too.
I hope you enjoying the trip with me. See you! Igor!!:)
Probably there are mistakes in the messages. When I came back to Brazil I will correct them. rs
Olá!
Eu acho que hoje em dia é absolutamente comum ir a outro país. Mas, este é um dos meus sonhos. Quando eu era criança eu costumava pedir à minha mãe que traduzisse as palavras para o Inglês. Quando entrei no meu primeiro emprego, imediatamente fui a uma escola de Inglês e comecei a estudar. Bem, o tempo passou e agora estou aqui... muito muito ansioso para chegar ao Canadá. Tenho certeza que será uma experiência única.
Calma lá... Vou tentar traduzir tudo, ok? Estou digitando em Inglês porque quero praticar desde já e porque tenho certeza que encontrarei amigos lá e eles poderão entender também. Eu espero que você aproveite essa viagem comigo. Até! Igor!!:)
Provavelmente há erros nas mensagens. Quando voltar ao Brasil, corrigirei. rs
4 comentários:
Hi, Dear friend!!!
I'm sure that will be a wonderful experience!!! God prepared everything, so get peace!!!
God bless you!!!
Kisses
Polly (Bola kkkkkk)
Hi everybody!!! Is very important to make real our dreams... And you get it now!! Be happy and take care yourself! We love you!
Come back soon, ok?
Sorry my mystakes,rs
Kisses
Sandra and Igor.
My dear friend and brother,Jesus Christ's peace!
That God blesses you and do much more of your dream or than you can imagine.God blesses you...
Wilson Bonifácio
Huahuahuahuahua...
caracas...vai em português mesmo...rsrsrsrs
Uau...q fotos lindas...e os tubarões D+, quanto ao Ídolos...sempre soube q vc queria ser um ídolo começou com aquela história de fazer FUNK...kkkkkkk
Glória a Deus por tudo isso q esta acontecendo com vc!!!
Deus te abençoe!!!
Bjão
Postar um comentário