quarta-feira, 30 de julho de 2008

Let's go Blue Jays


Hello people. How are you?

Here everything is ok... I haven't so much time to do everything that I want, I think some places I will have to give up, unfortunately. Yesterday I went to Roger's Centre, there was game Blue Jays (Canada) vs Tampa Bay (USA). I don't understand the roles, I had fun though. Tampa Bay won... The stadium is different from Brazil. Nobody get crazy, everybody seat down, clapping and incentivating the team: Let's go Blue Jays...
That's it. I'll send more news and pictures as soon as I can.
See ya. Igor!!:)


Ola pessoal. Tudo bem?
Aqui esta tudo certo... Nao tenho muito tempo de fazer tudo que quero, acho que terei que desistir de ir a alguns lugares, infelizmente. Ontem fui no Roger's Centre, houve jogo de Beiseball Blue Jays (Canada) x Tampa Bay (USA). Eu nao entendo as regras, mas me diverti mesmo assim. O estadio eh diferente do Brasil. Ninguem fazloucuras, todos sentados, aplaudindo e incentivando o time assim: "Let's go Blue Jays..."
Eh isso. Postarei mais fotos e novidades assim que puder.
Ate mais. Igor!!:)

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

Kd a tradução????
Já tá achando que todo mundo fala inglês???? rsrsrs
bjo